Friday, June 7, 2013

The secret life of a straight-ish guy

Photo



Photo



Photo



fagsmut: Hayden Lourd. See the trailer at Cockyboys. More...









fagsmut:

Hayden Lourd. See the trailer at Cockyboys. More Hayden gifs.

hungjude: !





















hungjude:

!

bonermakers: Take out your cell phone and send me something...









bonermakers:

Take out your cell phone and send me something like this - NOW!

pinoysupercrush: jake cuenca



pinoysupercrush:

jake cuenca

collegecock: nudegayguy: I wish I'd gotten there first, as I'd...

















collegecock:

nudegayguy:

I wish I'd gotten there first, as I'd have eaten your cum directly from your dick.

cutie shows it all

bonermakers: Can I help you with that?





bonermakers:

Can I help you with that?

Photo



sandboytx: Cody, nice middle finger. "Spit yo game talk yo...



sandboytx:

Cody, nice middle finger.

"Spit yo game talk yo shit!"

sevenleafclovers

Photo





cockyhunk: cockyhunk: Got super excited before shower, so just...



cockyhunk:

cockyhunk:

Got super excited before shower, so just slid my red Calvins and took photo.

Re-posting per anon's request

hornyaussieboy: That's a weird friendship :/



hornyaussieboy:

That's a weird friendship :/

Photo



instahardon: Fuck yeah!



instahardon:

Fuck yeah!

Photo



such-a-badass: this guy makes me weet





such-a-badass:

this guy makes me weet

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment