Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

Photo



lurkerdb: Your girlfriend:  I can't believe how fuckin' amazing...



lurkerdb:

Your girlfriend:  I can't believe how fuckin' amazing your big black dick feels, Malik.  In my mouth, in my pussy, even in my ass.

Malik:  Do you love daddy's dick, baby?

Your girlfriend:  Oh yes, daddy.  I love your big black cock more than anything.

Malik:  You ever let that scrawny white boyfriend of yours fuck your ass?

Your girlfirend:  No, daddy.  It would be a waste of time.  I probably wouldn't even feel his his skinny little dick and he'd cum in about fifteen seconds anyway.  Are you gonna pull that beautiful black cock out of my ass and stick it in my mouth when you cum?

Malik:  Course, baby girl.  I like letting you taste your own ass and my cum at the same time.

Your girlfriend:  Thank you, daddy!

Malik:  My pleasure, baby girl.  You're my favorite little white piggy slut.

Size matters!

sissyjessica42: ultimate-sissy-hypno: Open your mouth.



sissyjessica42:

ultimate-sissy-hypno:

Open your mouth.

Photo



maduronas: showmethereal: Wow! This is a dream woman! Mujer...



maduronas:

showmethereal:

Wow! This is a dream woman!

Mujer 1000

Photo



Photo



showdaddy: Very sexy! showdaddy submit HERE!















showdaddy:

Very sexy!

showdaddy submit HERE!

slutpetra: My hero, Sophie Dee





slutpetra:

My hero, Sophie Dee

Photo



Photo



c9j22i11s28: rough-slut-fucker: Make your white master cum,...



c9j22i11s28:

rough-slut-fucker:

Make your white master cum, shake that booty and drain my balls

WE are a group of friends that walk in the grey area on occasion. Some of these are us, some are friends or people we know, some are not. We do not guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any post. This is merely for fun and entertainment purposes. Any similarities of/to people posted in this blog are purely coincidental. Feel free to submit your amateur interracial, swinger, gangbang, sex party, big asses, hot wife/GF, self pics, bbc….whatever, to : c9j22i11s28.tumblr.com

roxxxysnewobsession: bbcinitiative: Nothing....



roxxxysnewobsession:

bbcinitiative:

Nothing. (re-re-re-reblog)

True Story

Photo



iloveinterracialfucking: #Follow my Blogs for Great #XXX Pics...



iloveinterracialfucking:

#Follow my Blogs for Great #XXX Pics 100+ a day.

#Interracial - http://iloveinterracialfucking.tumblr.com/

#Boobs & #Bums - http://boobznbums.tumblr.com

<3

Photo



dicksinmouths: THIS is hypnotizing



dicksinmouths:

THIS is hypnotizing

thapowerofblack: Big, black and tempting



thapowerofblack:

Big, black and tempting

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment