Sunday, June 9, 2013

We own ze sky

My instant photo collection. First half is #fujifilm #instax 210...



My instant photo collection. First half is #fujifilm #instax 210 and the other half are #polaroid #toddler #cute #parenting (Taken with GifBoom)

Day 7 - Favorite game couple. Guybrush and Elaine. I don't...



Day 7 - Favorite game couple.

Guybrush and Elaine.

I don't really play games for the romance. It's almost always terribly written and contrived. Game just haven't gotten romance yet. Once we can get over the "must be fun" hurdle, we can start making things excellent.

But that's a discussion for another day.

aheartbeatchanged: Attention assholes: don't sexually harass a...













aheartbeatchanged:

Attention assholes: don't sexually harass a girl when she can easily find you on Facebook and send your mom proof of your perpetuation of rape culture.

Moral of the day? Don't mess with me.

30 Days of gaming

Day 6 - Most annoying character. I was going to go the cop out route and either say Navi, or...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Today we went to Catrine House, a nearby farm park. We saw sheep...



Today we went to Catrine House, a nearby farm park.

We saw sheep and cows and played on a slide and a trampoline and a tire swing and a softplay and ride-on tractors.

Then, Sophie fell over and I managed to get a photo mid-fall.

brunette-in-a-trilby replied to your photoset: Sophie took me a walk into the sea today. We...

brunette-in-a-trilby replied to your photoset: Sophie took me a walk into the sea today. We...

Sophie took me a walk into the sea today. We saw a jelly fish...







Sophie took me a walk into the sea today.

We saw a jelly fish and then kicked the living shit out of a sand castle.

Today, we went to the beach and even went for a paddle in the...



Today, we went to the beach and even went for a paddle in the sea! (at Ayr Beach)

oprahaha: Regional accents in the U.S. shown through maps  A)...



















oprahaha:

Regional accents in the U.S. shown through maps 

A) The devil is beating his wife?

and 

b) isn't FATHER and JAM the same A sound? If not, which one have I been pronouncing wrong all these years?

sweepmeup: What if animals were round? Omg, this is killing me!...



sweepmeup:

What if animals were round?

Omg, this is killing me! :'D

willagebbie: My new personal series inspired by Thakoon's s/s...







willagebbie:

My new personal series inspired by Thakoon's s/s 13 collection. See the collection here: https://www.thakoon.com/collections/lookbook/spring-2013

© Willa Gebbie 2013
View Willa's full portfolio here
http://www.willagebbie.com

thepolitehooligan: M: Tina Furr | P: Drake MurrayTina says,...







thepolitehooligan:

M: Tina Furr | P: Drake Murray

Tina says, "This looks like a story. I skip class, I contemplate my decision on top of my car, then I run away forever into the sunset."

crowssagittarius replied to your photoset: So, you might remember the video last week of...

crowssagittarius replied to your photoset: So, you might remember the video last week of...

campbellnewmanisacunnt replied to your photoset: So, you might remember the video last week of...

campbellnewmanisacunnt replied to your photoset: So, you might remember the video last week of...

So, you might remember the video last week of Soph going mental...


The full set


Teapot


Mugs, spoons and plate of biscuits


Sugar lumps and jar


Teabags and jar


Teabags! Squeee!

So, you might remember the video last week of Soph going mental about a "tea pardy". Well, we got her a proper little tea set, since the one she was using was a ceramic coffee mug and a metal milk jug, the repeated clanging together of which was likely going to shatter the mug all over her!

So, wood, then.

But check this shit out! Motherfucking wooden sugar lumps. Motherfucking wooden biscuits. Motherfucking wooden teabags!

ashleyintransit replied to your post: ashleyintransit replied to your post: If I were… No...

ashleyintransit replied to your post: ashleyintransit replied to your post: If I were… No...

campbellnewmanisacunnt replied to your post: cherry-maulface replied to your post: If I...

campbellnewmanisacunnt replied to your post: cherry-maulface replied to your post: If I...

No comments:

Post a Comment