Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

malijuanastyles: malijuanastyles: I think it's lovely how you can sit in a classroom and...

malijuanastyles:

malijuanastyles:

I think it's lovely how you can sit in a classroom and visualize having sex with someone and nobody will notice at all

do you know how many angry boys have messaged me about boners because of this post

lindseyisnotonfire: this is what yahoo paid 1.1 billion dollars...



lindseyisnotonfire:

this is what yahoo paid 1.1 billion dollars for

I love my big sister 💖✨ good luck on your last final! @ddlovvve



I love my big sister 💖✨ good luck on your last final! @ddlovvve

A few weeks ago, someone tried to assassinate President Obama.

A few weeks ago, someone tried to assassinate President Obama.:

Here's a cover on the story.

Read more

Why did I not know about these

Because you're on Tumblr

that guy be fucked as hell

shit is going down

It was all over

sweetdez: detrea: fuckyeahhugsandkisses: a-little-insane: the best part about being the little...

sweetdez:

detrea:

fuckyeahhugsandkisses:

a-little-insane:

the best part about being the little spoon while cuddling is being able to rub your butt against the person's junk

The best part about being the big spoon while cuddling is getting to rub your junk against the person's butt

The best part about the big spoon as that it lets me get bigger portions of ice cream as I cry alone in my room.

Three types of people

i just found the most disturbing gif ever help

image

notenuf: dicksp8jr: voyagesofabookworm: fartgallery: if this picture of me gets 14 million...

notenuf:

dicksp8jr:

voyagesofabookworm:

fartgallery:

image

if this picture of me gets 14 million notes ill do a thing

the amount of notes is actually kind of scary though

we dont even know what the thing will be

or if this guy was serious in the first place

we just want to find out I guess?

this was made 11 hours ago how

im

what did he do to manufacture those notes im so confused

littlehandgernade: Upcoming Marvel Films (2013-2015) Iron Man...





















littlehandgernade:

Upcoming Marvel Films (2013-2015)


Iron Man 3 (May 3, 2013)

The Wolverine (July 26, 2013)

Thor: The Dark World (November 8, 2013)

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (April 4, 2014)

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (May 2, 2014)

X-Men: Days of Future Past (July 18, 2014)

Guardians of the Galaxy (August 1, 2014)

Fantastic Four Reboot (March 6, 2015)

The Avengers 2 (May 1, 2015)

Ant-Man (November 6, 2015)

the-beauty-of-words-blog: Words #209



the-beauty-of-words-blog:

Words #209

deidaracchi: today in science we had this sub nd the other people went outside so it was just me...

deidaracchi:

today in science we had this sub nd the other people went outside so it was just me and a couple friends so we flipped all the chairs upside down and formed a satanic star in the middle of the room w yard sticks and i laid in t he middle of th floor while all the other people acted like they were sacrificing me th en the sub came in and the only thing he said was "oh not again"

you just…you can't not reblog this



you just…you can't not reblog this

the-absolute-funniest-posts: This post has been featured on...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

I wonder when was the first documented sign of human beings showing love and affection to a...

I wonder when was the first documented sign of human beings showing love and affection to a significant other.

one time my school hosted a laser tag tournament ....

one time my school hosted a laser tag tournament ....:

the-absolute-funniest-posts:

cassjaytuck:

one time my school hosted a laser tag tournament and so me and my friends went and we were owning the place until we realized one of our friends was missing. we found him building a baracade out of benches and plants at the top of the stairwell and whenever anyone approached he'd shoot at them and yell "DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING???"

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

longlivingbootyemperor: I'm fucking crying





longlivingbootyemperor:

I'm fucking crying

foxinurbrain: shappeyhappy: 2spookymulder: omg today in french i learned that the name for an...

foxinurbrain:

shappeyhappy:

2spookymulder:

omg today in french i learned that the name for an "internet user" is "un internaut" and i laughed for like 10 minutes okay it's an INTERNAUT LIKE AN ASTRONAUT FOR THE INTERNET

WATCH EVERY EVERYONE, I AM AN INTERNAUT

HERE TO DO SCIENCE TO YOUR INTERNETS

SERIOUS BLOGGING HAPPENING HERE

that's one small step for a blogger

one giant leap from the computer to the fridge

Can I be a sasstronaut instead? :D

the-absolute-funniest-posts: This post has been featured on...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

Whoa Momma!: No you are not fucking awkward 
You just say so because you want to be...

Whoa Momma!: No you are not fucking awkward 
You just say so because you want to be...:

whoamosexual:

No you are not fucking awkward

You just say so because you want to be finally accepted in a group 

Where before you were denied from every other ones

So you cope with the fact that you're "awkward" because it's one of the only socially acceptable perk of being a fucking loser.
I mean yeah…

jzzkhalifa: weird-happenings: Two days ago, a page was created...



jzzkhalifa:

weird-happenings:

Two days ago, a page was created on Facebook for the Boston Marathon incidents. This page is now removed. I feel that we need to spread this.

what the fuck?

Photo



1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete